Making Websites Accessible for All
Looking to make your website accessible?
Find out how we can help you with a website audit. The Clickada website analysis goes above and beyond the standard web accessibility scan. And we are currently offering a premium website accessibility audit and analysis for a special price.
Your premium website accessibility audit and analysis includes:
- Both automated and manual testing of your website’s accessibility
- Check for WCAG 2.0 Compliance (Accessibility)
- Check for Section 508 Compliance (Accessibility)
- Site Responsiveness Check
- Page Speed Evaluation
- Search Engine Optimization Evaluation
- Site Security Check
- An overview of what we can do to help you remediate your website
- Recommended changes to better provide access to all who visit your website
Why do you need an accessible website?
The most important reason is so that your website is accessible for all who visit it. However, there are laws that you must comply with to provide reasonable accommodation for your website visitors. Failure to do so can result in civil penalties. In fact, in 2017 alone, more than 800 ADA Title III lawsuits were filed in federal court that alleged websites were not accessible to persons with disabilities.
Are you ready to do your part to make the web accessible? Get your premium accessibility audit now. Only